Copyright 2011-3011 By CK Hunter, All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter, All Rights Reserved.
Tags: Gerald Celente political commentary, us economy, us unemployment, obama white house in denial, obama white house doublespeak 2011 economic recovery
Repost courtesy of Kitcosilver.com
Last year in January 2010 I wrote about the coming surge in the price of silver. People who bought in January 2010 have now doubled their money. The stunning news is that silver’s climb is not over. Buying at $33 per ounce may not be for the faint of heart, but with the outlook strong that silver will climb as high as $100 per ounce in the next 48 months, it’s an investment still worth serious consideration.
Chase Kyla Hunter 2.23.2011
Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter, All Rights Reserved.
- N.Y. Sen. Schumer wants ‘New York’ first in name of merged U.S.-German stock exchange parent (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Schumer: In Exchange Merger, N.Y.S.E. Must Come First (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- Deals of the Day: Is Twitter Worth $10 Billion? Google, Facebook Think So (blogs.wsj.com)
- German Exchange, NYSE, In ‘Advanced’ Merger Talks (npr.org)
- Mayor says NY-German stock exchange good for NYC (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- London Stock Exchange merger is far from a done deal (telegraph.co.uk)
- HK exchange open to alliances, adds voice to merger frenzy (lookatvietnam.com)
- UPDATE 3-US lawmaker told NYSE to lead merged exchange (reuters.com)
- Stock Exchange Merger Frenzy! Toronto, London, Now NYSE (blogs.wsj.com)
- Exchange chiefs seek global powerhouses (cnn.com)
Tags: Business, Deutsche Börse, Investing, merger mania stock exchanges germany canada usa, Mergers & Acquisitions, New York Stock Exchange, NYSE Euronext, Stock exchange, Stocks and Bonds, York Stock Exchange
Copyright 2011-3011 Chase Kyla Hunter, Reposted Courtesy of The Economic Collapse Blog
A few weeks ago I listened to Sean Hannity interview “the Donald,” aka Donald Trump on his radio show, and Mr. Trump was queried several times during the interview as to whether he was considering a presidential run in 2012. Trump replied that it certainly was not out of the question. His commentary on our present position in the world, and the grotesque mismanagement of our foreign policy was “spot on”. Based on what we have had to endure for “presidential leadership” over the past several decades, I personally believe we could do alot worse than Trump. He has the business brilliance, if any man does, to turn the country around and get it headed in the right direction again. He would be a formidable foe in foreign policy, he most likely has an aptitude for military strategy that would surpass Clinton or Bush, as every business person can tell you that business, at the very top level, is a type of war, and cunning strategic thinking is a prerequisite for success. Trump would bring his personal fortune to bear upon his campaign war chest, and if elected he would bring some much needed respect back to the nation. I am intrigued that he recently made an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show with all five of his adult children. This is a shot over the bow, folks. Donald Trump is serious about running for office.
In a shocking new interview, Donald Trump has gone farther than he ever has before in discussing a potential economic collapse in America. Using phrases such as “you’re going to pay $25 for a loaf of bread pretty soon” and “we could end up being another Egypt“, Trump explained to Newsmax that he is incredibly concerned about the direction our economy is headed. Whatever you may think of Donald Trump on a personal level, it is undeniable that he has been extremely successful in business. As one of the most prominent businessmen in America, he is absolutely horrified about what is happening to this nation. In fact, he is so disturbed about the direction that this country is heading that he is seriously considering running for president in 2012. But whether he decides to run in 2012 or not, what Trump is now saying about the U.S. economy should be a huge wake up call for all of us.Trump says that the U.S. government is broke, that all of our jobs are being shipped overseas, that other nations are heavily taking advantage of us and that the value of the U.S. dollar is being destroyed. The following interview with Trump was originally posted on Newsmax and it is really worth watching….Now, you may or may not think much of Donald Trump as a politician, but when a businessman of his caliber starts using apocalyptic language to describe where the U.S. economy is headed perhaps we should all pay attention.The following are 12 key quotes that were pulled out of Trump’s new interview along with some facts and statistics that show that what Trump is saying is really happening.
#1 “If oil prices are allowed to inflate and keep inflating, if the dollar keeps going down in value, I think there’s a very distinct possibility that things could get worse.”
Donald Trump is exactly right – we are headed for big trouble if we continue to allow the Federal Reserve to pump hundreds of billions of new dollars into the system. As I have written about previously, all of this new money will give us the illusion of short-term economic growth and it will pump up the stock market, but in the end all of the inflation the new money is gong to cause is going to be very painful. Just look at how rapidly M1 has been skyrocketing over the last couple of years. Is there any way that we are going to be able to avoid paying a very serious price for all of this reckless money printing?….Already all of this money printing has had a very serious affect on world financial markets. The price of agricultural commodities is skyrocketing and the price of oil has almost reached $100 a barrel once again. The last time that the price of oil soared above $100 a barrel was in the early part of 2008, and we all remember the horrific financial collapse that followed in the fall of 2008.#2 “….you’re going to pay $25 for a loaf of bread pretty soon. Look at what’s happening with our food prices. They’re going through the roof. We could end up being another Egypt. You could have riots in our streets also.”
The price of corn has risen 88 percent over the past year and the price of wheat has soared a whopping 114 percent over the past year. Let’s hope that we don’t have to pay $25 for a loaf of bread in the United States any time soon, but in some areas of the world that is what it now feels like.
Approximately 3 billion people in the world today live on the equivalent of $2 a day or less, and most of that money ends up getting spent on food. When food prices go up 10 or 20 percent in deeply impoverished areas of the globe, suddenly the lives of millions are threatened. The riots that we have seen in Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia and other nations recently were not entirely caused by rising food prices, but they were certainly a big factor.
#3 “I think gold will go up as long as people don’t have confidence in our president and our country. And they don’t have confidence in our president.”
Investors run to gold and other precious metals when they don’t feel secure. We saw that happen a lot in 2010. As confidence in the paper currencies and the financial systems of the world has rapidly diminished, precious metals have become increasingly attractive.
In fact, the price of gold has doubled since the beginning of the economic downturn in 2007. As the global financial situation continues to become more unstable, the demand for precious metals is likely only going to become more intense.
#4 “The banks have really let us down. Number one, they did some bad things and caused some bad problems. Number two, if you have something that you want to buy, like a house, they’re generally not there for you.”
Banks were given massive bailouts with the understanding that they would open up the vaults and start lending money to average Americans again.
Well, that has not happened.
In particular, it has become much, much harder to get a mortgage in the United States today. Not that the big banks didn’t need to make changes to their lending practices, but things have gotten so tight now that it is choking the real estate market to death.
#5 “I see $3.50 for a gallon of gas for cars, and cars are lined up trying to get it and it’s $3.50. It’s a shame, a ridiculous shame.”
Our lack of a cohesive energy policy is a national disgrace. There is no way in the world that a gallon of gas should be $3.50 a gallon.
The U.S. has massive reserves of oil and natural gas that it should be using. In addition, the lack of progress on developing alternative energy sources in light of our sickening dependence on foreign oil is very puzzling. We should be very far along towards solving our energy problems by this point.
Meanwhile, we keep pouring billions into the pockets of foreign oil barons every single month. Unfortunately, Trump was exactly correct in the interview – if something is not done the price of gas is going to keep going higher.
#6 “I think the biggest threat is that our jobs are being stolen by other countries. We’re not going to have any jobs here pretty soon.”
Donal Trump is one of the few prominent leaders that is openly speaking the truth about the predatory economic practices of some of our “trading partners”. Most of our politicians have just kept endlessly promising us that free trade is “good for us” even as tens of thousands of factories and millions upon millions of jobs have been shipped overseas.
Back in 1970, 25 percent of all jobs in the United States were manufacturing jobs. Today, only 9 percent of the jobs in the United States are manufacturing jobs.
Yes, computers and robots have replaced a lot of manual labor today, but technology does not account for most of the decline we have seen in manufacturing.
n 1959, manufacturing represented 28 percent of all U.S. economic output. In 2008, it represented only 11.5 percent. Meanwhile, manufacturing in the “developing world” has absolutely exploded.
#7 “We’re like a whipping post for other countries. We are standing there and just being beaten by South Korea, by Mexico, by China, by India.”
Most Americans have absolutely no idea how lopsided many of our “trade agreements” actually are. Other nations openly manipulate their currencies in order to keep their exports dirt cheap and we allow it. Other nations openly subsidize their domestic industries that are directly competing with businesses in the United States and we don’t complain. Other nations make it incredibly difficult for American companies to do business in their countries while we allow foreign corporations to come on in and do pretty much whatever they want here.
Then there are certain nations (such as China) that brazenly rip off trade secrets from foreign corporations time after time after time and never get penalized for it.
Meanwhile, our economy continues to bleed jobs at a staggering pace. The number of net jobs gained by the U.S. economy during this past decade was smaller than during any other decade since World War 2.
Fortunately, more Americans than ever seem to be waking up and are realizing that globalism is causing many of these problems. A NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted last year discovered that 69 percent of Americans now believe that free trade agreements have cost America jobs.
#8 “All of our jobs are going to China. We’re rebuilding China and other places.”
China is doing great. China is now the number one producer in the world of wind and solar power. They now possess the fastest supercomputer on the entire globe. China also now has the world’s fastest train and the world’s biggest high-speed rail network.
Most Americans don’t realize that China is literally kicking the crap out of us.
Back in 1998, the United States had 25 percent of the world’s high-tech export market and China had just 10 percent. Ten years later, the United States had less than 15 percent and China’s share had soared to 20 percent.
Every single month we buy about 4 times as much stuff from them as they buy from us. Our trade deficit with China has ballooned to enormous proportions. In fact, the U.S. trade deficit with China during this past August was more than 4,600 times larger than the U.S. trade deficit with China was for the entire year of 1985.
So when Donald Trump says that we are rebuilding China he is not joking around.
Nobel economist Robert W. Fogel of the University of Chicago is projecting that the Chinese economy will be three times larger than the U.S. economy by the year 2040 if current trends continue.
Yes, that is how serious things have become.
#9 “We are a laughingstock throughout the world.”
Donald Trump has said on several occasions that his friends and business partners in China just laugh and laugh at us. They can’t even believe what they are getting away with.
We have become an incompetent giant that is the butt of all the jokes.
According to Stanford University economics professor Ed Lazear, if the U.S. economy and the Chinese economy continue to grow at current rates, the average Chinese citizen will be wealthier than the average American citizen in just 30 years.
Our formerly great industrial cities are slowly becoming ghost towns. The number of long-term unemployed Americans is at an all-time high. Tens of millions of Americans can’t even survive without government assistance anymore. The number of Americans on food stamps set a new all-time record every single month during 2010, and now well over 43 million Americans are enrolled in the program.
We really have become a joke.
#10 “The federal government has no money.”
Unfortunately, our federal government has continued to borrow and spend like there is no tomorrow.
According to the Congressional Budget Office, the U.S. government will have the biggest budget deficit ever recorded (approximately 1.5 trillion dollars) this year.
So much for fiscal discipline, eh?
It is being projected that the U.S. national debt will increase by $150,000 per U.S. household between 2009 and 2021.
Do you have an extra $150,000 to contribute for your share?
By 2015 our national debt will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 trillion dollars.
It is the biggest mountain of debt in the history of the world by far, and it is the gift that we are going to pass down to future generations of Americans.
If there are any future generations of Americans.
#11 “I hate what is happening to this country.”
We should all hate what is happening to this country. Our economic guts are being ripped out, we are being abused by the rest of the world, America’s infrastructure is being sold off piece by piece, our federal government is drowning in debt, our state governments are drowning in debt and our local governments are drowning in debt.
The only way we can even keep going is to run around to the rest of the world and beg them to keep lending us more money.
The mainstream media keeps proclaiming that we are the greatest economy on earth, but the truth is that we are being transformed into a pathetic loser and our politicians are just standing there with their hands in their pockets letting it happen.
All red-blooded Americans should be horrified by what is happening to this nation. We have been betrayed by corrupt and incompetent leaders. As a nation, we have become fat, lazy and stupid.
Hopefully what Donald Trump and others are saying about a coming economic collapse will serve as a huge wake up call and the sleeping giant will arise once again.
If the sleeping giant does not arise, we are in a massive amount of trouble, because right now the road we are on is leading to the biggest economic collapse the world has ever seen.
Share and Enjoy:
February 3rd, 2011 | Tags: Bankruptcy, Debt, Debts, Economic, Foreclosures, Loans, Mortgage, Mortgages | Category: The Next Great Depression
- Donald Trump Gets Dogged (tmz.com)
- Trump’s High-Rollers — Tripping Out Over Super Bowl (tmz.com)
- Donald Trump Is Furious That Obama Spent So Much Time Praising China (businessinsider.com)
- Donald Trump may be preparing to run for president (hollywoodnews.com)
- Donald Trump Swears He’s Not Doing Presidential Polling  (gawker.com)
- Donald Trump Scolds President Obama For SOTU Praise Of China (mediaite.com)
- MYSTERY MAN: Trump keeps teasing 2012 (politico.com)
- Donald Trump on daughter Ivanka Trump’s baby news (hollywoodnews.com)
- Exclusive Interview with Donald Trump: Transcript (blogs.abcnews.com)
- Donald Trump Revives Regular ‘Apprentice’ with NBC (buddytv.com)
- Donald Trump On Web Design (xemion.com)
Tags: Algeria, China, CNBC, currency devaluation, dollar collapse, Donald Trump, Economic, Economic collapse, federal deficit, New York Knicks, Oprah Winfrey Show, Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity, United States, Warfare and Conflict
Copyright 2010 – 3010 By Chase Kyla Hunter – Re-posts permitted leaving all content, authorship and links intact.
Glenn Beck’s prophetic words from 2009 are reiterated by him in this short clip where he chides those in his audience who did not believe him last year. What Glenn does not tell you is that hundreds of other truth researchers were warning America about what was and is coming for years before he rose to prominence and got his own segment on FOX news. I note credit to my own research and blogging and to that of hundreds of others in the US and thousands of others around the world who were on it YEARS before Glenn Beck woke up. I have been researching, writing and trying to warn those who would listen since 1991. Hmm. I wonder where Glenn Beck was in 1991?
Chase Kyla Hunter
Tags: Glenn Beck, civil unrest, food riots, george soros, UK riots, truth movement, 2010 economic collapse, rising food prices, FCC, NWO, controlled US media
11.28.2010 Youtube Re-post by CK Hunter
By CK Hunter
- New UFO Sightings Reports Video Footage 2011 2012: UFOs Escort Aircraft, Choppers, Jets
- More Inexplicable Sun Events, March 11th 2012: Black Sphere, Energy Spiral, Sun
- Review of Mysterious Near-Sun Objects For March 19th 2012
- Peter Davenport of the National UFO Reporting Center on Coast to Coast Radio 3.20.2012
- David Axlerod the Arbiter of Cool, Says Its Cool To Be An Obama Supporter Again
- Spherical Anomaly and Tornado of Energy Photographed on The Sun
- Forty Most Controversial Magazine Covers from Recent Years
- In praise of place: the dry lands (Part 5)
- NZ #18: The BEST of the South Island
- 2012: Newest Worldwide UFO Video Footage & UFO News Reports
- Disappearing Chemtrail Videos, Mysterious Booms, Russian Scalar Energy Weapons: Is There A Connection?
- The Best 10 Films of the 1960s (That I Have Seen)
- “Ubiquitous Living” RFID Interlaced Future Planned For the World Population
- The Beautiful Grand Canyon in Blue
- Smart Phone Apps Getting Way Too Smart: Google Sued Over Safari Mobile Phone App
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Truth About the Muslim Brotherhood
- Nibiru Information Black-Out, Dead Astronomers, Rogue Planets, The Search Goes On
- 2012 US States Secession Movement
- Federal Government Whistle Blower: “Nibiru Is Real.”
- Imam Mahdi Rising: What Iran Is Teaching Their Population
- Annunaki Legends, Species Amnesia And the Rise of the Son of Perdition
- CBS Commentator “Coronates” Hillary Clinton President as CBS Signs Off After Second Evening of DNC Convention in Philly
- Democratic National Convention Rocked By DNC Chair Wasserman’s Resignation on Day One: What A Way to Start the Show
- Senator Ted Cruz Cannot Stop Being a Horse’s Ass – No Matter What
- Third Temple Watch Jerusalem 2016: Recent Actions & Statements Made by Adnan Oktar Attract Attention
- A European Union Most Bizarre: Public Spectacle of Pagan Lucifer Invocations Taking Place in EU Leaves Little to the Imagination
- Protected: Data File 0011-0014-2011
- Pole Shift Warning Signs Abound: Prophets Have Seen USA After the Pole Shift: Maps
- “An Action Unprecedented in Internet History” – Egyptian Government Shuts Down 99% of Their Internet
- How Deep Does Lockheed Martin’s Surveillance Rabbithole Go?
- Match Made in Hell: Facebook, Coca Cola, and RFID Technology
- Truth Researchers Report Censorship Appearing on Some Research Wikis, Facebook, Web Adverts
- Will Iphones Eventually Become Personal Spy Phones?
- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Super Sleuth
- How Big Should Facebook Be Allowed to Grow 20 Years From Now?
- Sustainability: Invest in Women!
- 50 Shades of…Awful?
- Absolute Certainty and Infinite Confidence
- Ancient Ale, Modern Brewer
- Yvette Drury Dubinsky at Bruno David Gallery
- Beyond Modernism: Hungary’s Top Ten Designers
- Competing for the Clouds: Ten Architectural Feats in Hong Kong
- 11 Posters For CBGB Plus First Look At Malin Akerman As Debbie Harry & More
- The Dirtiest Movie Posters of All Time
- How to Throw A Party at Cannes Film Festival 2013
- Psy Music Video Garners 360 Million Views: “Gentleman”
- Hyperion: the lamp you’d fend off with a stick
- After A Week of Nonstop National Heartache, A Post for Joy’s Sake: Fun Animal Videos
- The Healing Power of Color: Spectacular Spring Florals
- Obama Misses the Boat on Egypt, Newsweek Missed the Boat on Obama Four Years Ago
- Egypt Day 7: Plans Emerge for A Million Man March on February 1st 2011 in Egypt
- Genetic Strains of Giantism Found in Northern Irish Clans: Has the Ancient Nephilim Gene Trail Marker Been Found?
- How Many Internet Portals Are Now Under FED Surveillance?
- North Korea Fires on South Korea: 4 Injured
- Timeline 2012 Presents 16 Part Video Series Detailing Possible 2012 Pole Shift Data, Science, Prophecy, Future Maps
- NAU [North American Union] Super Spy Center Goes Up in Mexico City, Mexico
- 10.2 Trillion in Global Borrowing Projected for 2011 = Gold, Silver Will Continue to Soar in 2011
- Alternative News Forum Recent Posts: November 2010