- thepoliticalnotebook: Protesters march in London against cuts…. (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Out in Force: 300,000 to march in London anti-cuts protest (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- As Many As 250,000 People Are Protesting Budget Cuts In London Right Now (businessinsider.com)
- London’s Day of Rage: Half a Million March Against Budget Cuts (newsfeed.time.com)
- BREAKING NEWS: LONDON: Hundreds Strong Mob Attempt To Hijack Peaceful Anti-Cuts Protest (lostchildreninthewilderness.wordpress.com)
- “Thousands join anti-cuts protest” and related posts (rocketnews.com)
- London shops attacked as 250,000 protest spending cuts (thestar.com)
- Anti-Cuts “March for the Alternative” Draws 500,000 Protesters in London (newsfeed.time.com)
Tags: Alternative media, Brendan Barber, London, london hyde park protests 2011, Oxford Street, Protest, Ritz Hotel, Royal Bank of Scotland, Trades Union Congress, UK march to protest government budget cuts, UK pensioners protest, UK protests march 2011
RT News London on Libya: “This is Not A No fly Zone. This is the Bombardment of Civilians By Allied Forces.”21 Mar
March 2011 has brought Americans yet another dire omen of political and foreign policy ill winds to come: we are now inching toward becoming embroiled in Libya, against all better common sense and judgment. I do not agree with Sarah Palin on this one. Sometimes you just have to let these nations work out their own destinies without sticking your foreign policy fingers and your overbearing cruise missiles into the mix, thus making it all potentially much worse.
Anymore, what we used to call “foreign policy” in America has seemingly become just one long intellectual justification for the U.S. military machine to do whatever the hell it wants to, whenever and where ever it wants to.
Whatever happened to the will and consent of the American people in all this? It’s our money that’s being spent here.
While the US military rained down at least 100 cruise missiles onto Libya, causing more than 60 civilian casualties, Barack Obama gave a speech on human rights in Brazil. The resulting utter political and humane cognitive dissonance was loud enough to be heard back in the states all the way from South America.
As the Obama White House adds yet another overseas military Op to it’s list of “things to do when you are utterly bankrupt”, it seems more and more that the US does not exactly “go to war” in a definitive manner anymore. We just kind of kick around, hands in pockets, muse it all over, then more or less sort of “stumble in”, and fall into some kind of rote in so doing that makes me really wonder not only who’s really in charge, but what kind of thinking allows that in the shape we are in financially here at home, what orchard where money grows on trees are we now plucking from now to justify the cost of yet another military intervention?
I am sick over this, just sick over it. I am sick of death, and men and their ridiculous wars, and the insane justifications that are conjured up each time our military does this. We literally can’t afford to do this. I avoided reporting on it for a week because I just COULD NOT BELIEVE that in the wake of Iraq, that we were going to crank up yet another overseas military involvement. Our miserable UN assigned “job” as the world’s military police force has bankrupted our nation, cost thousands of precious young American lives, and is now soon to incite world war three in the Mideast if we don’t stop this.
If we are now going to intervene in Libya, it would stand to reason we would then intervene throughout the entire Mideast region. Nothing makes sense anymore.
Just the mere thought of Barack Obama making a speech in Brazil on human rights as US military intervention cranks up in Libya makes me ill with the utter sight of the duplicity of it all. I have never wanted a man OUT of the White House like I want this man OUT. It goes without saying that this is the most disastrous president I have seen in my lifetime. 2012 cannot get here fast enough for me. Vote this incompetent SOB out of the White House in 2012 before he leads us straight into a final nuclear conflagration in the Mideast that could spread all around the world.
Tags: 100 cruise missiles fired on libya, Alternative media, Amr Moussa, Arab League, Barack Obama, bombs dropped on Libya, Brazil, Civilian, Cruise missile, libya, libya civilian deaths war, libya no-fly zone, Middle East, Muammar al-Gaddafi, No-fly zone, Nobel Peace Prize, Sarah Palin, South America, Tripoli, United States, Western world, White House
- Comments 2 Comments
- Categories Alternative News Forum, American Big Media Censorship, Bahrain Libya Tunisia Egypt Yemen, Barack Obama Lies, Blogging as Grassroots Activism, End Times Phenomenon, Great Falling Away Christianity, Libya Freedom Protests 2011, Libya No Fly Zone 2011, Mideast Civil Unrest Riots 2011, Mideast Freedom Protests, Mideast Uprising 2011, Military Gone Wild, New World Order Agenda Exposed, Rumors of Wars End Times, Social Commentary, UK Media
By CK Hunter
- New UFO Sightings Reports Video Footage 2011 2012: UFOs Escort Aircraft, Choppers, Jets
- More Inexplicable Sun Events, March 11th 2012: Black Sphere, Energy Spiral, Sun
- Review of Mysterious Near-Sun Objects For March 19th 2012
- Peter Davenport of the National UFO Reporting Center on Coast to Coast Radio 3.20.2012
- David Axlerod the Arbiter of Cool, Says Its Cool To Be An Obama Supporter Again
- Spherical Anomaly and Tornado of Energy Photographed on The Sun
- Forty Most Controversial Magazine Covers from Recent Years
- In praise of place: the dry lands (Part 5)
- NZ #18: The BEST of the South Island
- 2012: Newest Worldwide UFO Video Footage & UFO News Reports
- Disappearing Chemtrail Videos, Mysterious Booms, Russian Scalar Energy Weapons: Is There A Connection?
- The Best 10 Films of the 1960s (That I Have Seen)
- “Ubiquitous Living” RFID Interlaced Future Planned For the World Population
- The Beautiful Grand Canyon in Blue
- Smart Phone Apps Getting Way Too Smart: Google Sued Over Safari Mobile Phone App
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Truth About the Muslim Brotherhood
- Nibiru Information Black-Out, Dead Astronomers, Rogue Planets, The Search Goes On
- 2012 US States Secession Movement
- Federal Government Whistle Blower: “Nibiru Is Real.”
- Imam Mahdi Rising: What Iran Is Teaching Their Population
- Annunaki Legends, Species Amnesia And the Rise of the Son of Perdition
- CBS Commentator “Coronates” Hillary Clinton President as CBS Signs Off After Second Evening of DNC Convention in Philly
- Democratic National Convention Rocked By DNC Chair Wasserman’s Resignation on Day One: What A Way to Start the Show
- Senator Ted Cruz Cannot Stop Being a Horse’s Ass – No Matter What
- Third Temple Watch Jerusalem 2016: Recent Actions & Statements Made by Adnan Oktar Attract Attention
- A European Union Most Bizarre: Public Spectacle of Pagan Lucifer Invocations Taking Place in EU Leaves Little to the Imagination
- Protected: Data File 0011-0014-2011
- Pole Shift Warning Signs Abound: Prophets Have Seen USA After the Pole Shift: Maps
- “An Action Unprecedented in Internet History” – Egyptian Government Shuts Down 99% of Their Internet
- How Deep Does Lockheed Martin’s Surveillance Rabbithole Go?
- Match Made in Hell: Facebook, Coca Cola, and RFID Technology
- Truth Researchers Report Censorship Appearing on Some Research Wikis, Facebook, Web Adverts
- Will Iphones Eventually Become Personal Spy Phones?
- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Super Sleuth
- How Big Should Facebook Be Allowed to Grow 20 Years From Now?
- Sustainability: Invest in Women!
- 50 Shades of…Awful?
- Absolute Certainty and Infinite Confidence
- Ancient Ale, Modern Brewer
- Yvette Drury Dubinsky at Bruno David Gallery
- Beyond Modernism: Hungary’s Top Ten Designers
- Competing for the Clouds: Ten Architectural Feats in Hong Kong
- 11 Posters For CBGB Plus First Look At Malin Akerman As Debbie Harry & More
- The Dirtiest Movie Posters of All Time
- How to Throw A Party at Cannes Film Festival 2013
- Psy Music Video Garners 360 Million Views: “Gentleman”
- Hyperion: the lamp you’d fend off with a stick
- After A Week of Nonstop National Heartache, A Post for Joy’s Sake: Fun Animal Videos
- The Healing Power of Color: Spectacular Spring Florals
- Obama Misses the Boat on Egypt, Newsweek Missed the Boat on Obama Four Years Ago
- Egypt Day 7: Plans Emerge for A Million Man March on February 1st 2011 in Egypt
- Genetic Strains of Giantism Found in Northern Irish Clans: Has the Ancient Nephilim Gene Trail Marker Been Found?
- How Many Internet Portals Are Now Under FED Surveillance?
- North Korea Fires on South Korea: 4 Injured
- Timeline 2012 Presents 16 Part Video Series Detailing Possible 2012 Pole Shift Data, Science, Prophecy, Future Maps
- NAU [North American Union] Super Spy Center Goes Up in Mexico City, Mexico
- 10.2 Trillion in Global Borrowing Projected for 2011 = Gold, Silver Will Continue to Soar in 2011
- Alternative News Forum Recent Posts: November 2010