Copyright 01.05.2011 By CK Hunter, Videos Re-posted courtesy of Youtube.com
On April 18th 2008 there was a 5.2 earthquake in Illinois, reminding people living in the Midwest that the New Madrid fault can deliver a massive earthquake capable of catastrophic widespread damage. During the winter of 1811-1812 there were recorded several 8.0+ magnitude earthquakes in the same region. There was also a massive and devastating earthquake along the New Madrid fault in 1895.
Is the New Madrid fault now showing signs of stirring again?
Many citizen journalists are now reporting on this immense yet delicate zone of possible earthquake activity in America’s midsection, which covers a huge portion of the central and eastern United States. Noteworthy is the video report by Youtuber dwings7 from the ZETA Report on the New Madrid fault activity and the effect of Nibiru’s gravitational pull on the North American continent.
Potential property damage and loss of life in a New Madrid fault quake above a 5.0 could also be worsened by the geology of this immense region of America, especially the lower lying Louisiana and Mississippi states. Liquifaction from incessant land quivering during a very large quake can reduce the land surface to a kind of mass liquified quicksand, creating huge sinkholes and making recovery and rebuilding even more tedious after a large quake.
So what emerges is an odd relationship of connected dots between apparently unrelated geological events in America in recent years, picking up speed in the years just past the turn of the millenium in 2000. Even though our government and others are reticent to admit that there is some sort of planetoid, or planet, entering the edge of the solar system, amateur astronomers continue to insist Nibiru aka Planet X is out there, and numerous citizen journalist videos have recorded this “second sun”, as many now call Nibiru.
What does Nibiru have to do with earthquakes, sink holes, water spouting from trees, and bridges suddenly snapping while packed with cars?
Apparently quite a lot. Not only is our entire solar system now heating up due to the approach of Nibiru, [ not just earth, and there is ample science to prove this fact ], but the approach of Nibiru toward earth’s orbit around the sun is putting incredible stresses on existing fault lines in the earth and causing accelerated earth changes to appear everywhere. It’s the gravitational pull of Nibiru on the earth that is literally pulling at these fault lines and causing such a plethora of sudden new geological events. All of these events are a forewarning of even more severe earth changes to come. Emergency preparedness is a must for individuals, families and communities to be ready for the future and what it may hold.
Below is a collection of video news reports on the New Madrid earthquake fault line. It’s the largest earthquake fault line in North America, larger and potentially more devastating in a large earthquake [greater than 5.0 ] than the San Andreas fault in California. That may come as a surprise to many.
This page will be updated as new research comes in. Those living in the regions outlined in the two graphics below should take preparedness actions now to be ready in the event of a large scale earthquake originating in the New Madrid fault zone region shown below, which covers much of the south and Midwest USA.
More Important Info for Preparedness from Off Grid Survival:
Survival Gear & Bug Out Bags
A Bug out bag is basically a big survival kit that contains all of the items you would require to survive after a disaster. A Bug Out Bag allows you to grab what you need quickly and evacuate should a disaster happen.
Most experts suggest that your BOB should contain enough supplies to last for at least seventy two hours. Since most major disasters can disrupt services and normal life for longer than 72 hours, we think it is a good idea to have a Bag that will allow you survive for an indefinite period of time.
Make sure your Bag is built to fit your needs. Some people may need items that are not listed on this list. Remember that this is a guideline meant to help you get your bag together. When putting your bag together take into consideration any special needs or items that you or your family might need.
Below we discuss what should be in most Bug Out Bags, as well as our suggestions on what are the best Items to buy that will hold up when it really counts.
What items should be in your Bug Out Bag?
This will depend on a number of factors, such as the area you live in (climate, elevation, etc….) But the basics are as follows:
- A disaster plan
that includes the location of emergency areas, rallying points, multiple evacuation routes, maps of the area, trail maps, etc (make sure you use a water proof laminate to protect your plans).
- First Aid Kit
Possible Kits to look at are as follows:
- Professional Survival Book
This should be studied before hand and kept for reference during a disaster. Recommended books are:
- Water bottles and metal canteen cup
Socks, gloves, rain suit, poncho, jacket, hat, bandannas, and clothing for your environment
- A few assorted knives
- The Seal Pup By SOG is one of my favorite Knives, it is one of the best knife I have found)
- EvoGrip S557 Knife with Red & Black Handle from Swiss Army
- Camp Axe & Shovel
- Gerber 22-80010 Infinity Ultra LED Task Light, Green
- Nightstar Magnetic Force Flashlight Hi-Tech Clear Self Powered Flashlight * A must have for when the batteries fail. Sturdy and not a cheapo imitation
- Surefire E2E-HA Executive Elite
A must to keep up on what is going on.
- Etón FR500 Solarlink (Black) Solar Powered Radio with AM/FM/Shortwave/NOAA radio built-in LED flashlight and cell phone charger * Awesome Radio
- Fire Starting
Waterproof Matches, a couple Lighters, Tinder and one of the following:
(wide variety of uses, traps, etc….) *550 Paracord
- CASH & Documents
have some extra cash in your bag, as well as a copy of all your important documents (SS Card, I.D., Fishing hunting License, Gun License, etc…)
- Firearm(s) and ammunition.
- 10/22 Ruger is a great all around survival gun that will never fail and will last forever. Ammo is dirt cheap at under $20 for 500 rounds It also has A ton of 10/22 after market gear
a liter per day per person (enough to get you by until you find a clean source of water)
- Water Purifiers & Filters: (Any one below would be a good choice)
Keep your strength up as your diet changes
- Extra Medicine
*If needed because of preexisting condition
Compass, Maps, GPS, etc….
Portable C.B or Ham Radio
- Fishing Gear
Bobbers Hooks, fishing line, small collapsible pole
- Emergency Food
Stuff that will last and give you the most bang for your buck ( peanut butter, jerky, sardines, granola bars, salt, dried fruit, MRE’s, etc…)
Sleeping bag, tent, tarp, etc….
- Extra Batteries
- Energizer NH15BP-4 ACCU 2500mAh Rechargeable AA Batteries (Four-pack) * rechargeable wit solar charger below
- Solar Charge
- Brunton Solarport 4.4 Watt Foldable Solar Charger with Battery Charger Great for recharging AA/AAA batteries for electronics
- Brunton 26 Watt Foldable Solar Array Great for powering small electronics
- Signal Devices
Flares, Signaling Mirror, Whistle
- Duct tape
Candles, Safety Pins, sewing needles and thread, Playing Cards for entertainment, Wire for snaring.
- New Madrid Earthquake Zone – Maybe? (authoron.wordpress.com)
- Counting Dead Blackbirds: Conspiracy Theories Abound In Arkansas (politicsdaily.com)
- Where earthquakes happens (wiki.answers.com)
- Video: San Francisco’s 1989 Earthquake from the CHP’s point of view (autoblog.com)
- Baja Earthquake Hits Parallel To San Andreas Fault (laist.com)
- Can Hurricanes Trigger Earthquakes? (wired.com)
- News From the Underground (time.com)
- Earthshaking possibilities may limit underground storage of carbon dioxide (scienceblog.com)
- WATCH: Michio Kaku Warns 5 Cities Of Enormous Pending Earthquakes (huffingtonpost.com)
- Doomsday Midwest Quake Predictions Overblown, Scientists Say (livescience.com)
- New Madrid earthquake threat worries Tennessee (knoxnews.com)
- Earthquake ‘swarm’ rattles Arkansas town and its residents (cnn.com)